Overseas Voter

Every  Indian citizen staying  in a  foreign country, who has not acquired citizenship of a foreign  country,  and  has  completed  18  years  as  on  1st January  of  the  year,  can  make  an application  in  Form  6A  for  being  registered  in  the  roll  for  the  constituency  pertaining  to  the locality  in which his place of  residence  in  India  as mentioned  in  the passport  is  located. The application in Form 6A can be presented to the registration officer concerned.

  Click to download Form-6 A

Overseas Voter | ceo Haryana